Bring environmental education to life with The Magical Garden Creatures Show and Workshop!
Available in Northern NSW, Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast
The Magical Garden Creatures Show engages children from 2 - 5 yrs with an interactive learning experience full of colourful characters and activities. We combine learning about the environment with a sprinkle of magic, to make sure the process is fun for the kids and the educators too.
Our performance-based show uses stories, songs and physical fitness movement to entertain and inspire children, followed by a gardening workshop for some hands-on learning.
With the help of Scarecrow, Buzzworth the Bee and their friends, we encourage children to explore the outdoor environment and their imagination. Your kids will learn just as much from the The Magical Garden Creatures Show as they’ll love it!
ENTER THE MAGICAL GARDEN
“It was a wonderful show, some really great ideas…the children just loved it!”
Paris - Educator, Play and Learn Cornubia
Magical Garden Creatures Show and Workshop
- Items line 1 25-minute performance-based show to inspire a crop of green-fingered growers
- items lin2 Your choice of planting workshop: Salad Garden, Winter Garden, Herb Garden or Sunflower
- All workshop gardening materials/All materials and tools
- Available to Childcare Centres in Northern NSW, Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast
- Suitable for Kindergarten Levels: Junior, Senior and Kindy
Little Growers 6 Visit Program
- Items line 1 The Magical Garden Creatures Show & Workshop + 5 Extra Workshops
- items lin2 Little Growers Certificates for all participating children
- Little Growers Journal
- Instant access to Online Teacher’s Enviro Pack with 10 lesson plans for that season
- Online Inspire Me Workshop - Sustainability in Practice
- Entry into Annual Garden Prize Draw
- 3% from each pack purchase donated to Grow to Give Program
- GET INSPIRED ABOUT GARDENING ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS!
Choice of planting workshops
We take the children through the process of planting out your veggie patch, beds or pots using songs and activities to keep them engaged, helped throughout by the characters from the show who share their experience of the outdoor environment.
Each child gets to plant, water and learn about the care of their crop, making sure they’ll be proud of their contribution to your garden!